Ceramic Coating Edmonton, AB
BOOK A FREE ESTIMATE
XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic coating
Prestige Performance & Auto Spa provides professional installation of permanent paint protection Xpel Fusion Plus Ceramic coating
Xpel Fusion PLUS bonds at the molecular level to seal and protect surfaces from environmental contaminants, harmful UV rays, and insect acids. FUSION PLUS also provides resistance to light scratches and fading. Its hydrophobic properties repel dirt and liquids, making surfaces easier to clean.
Xpel Fusion Plus Paint & PPF is a flexible and thin, 9H ceramic coating, purposely developed to perform with XPEL Paint Protection Films (such as ULTIMATE PLUS and STEALTH) and painted surfaces. FUSION PLUS Ceramic Coating offers unrivaled gloss, superior hydrophobic protection, and improved scratch resistance with a single-layer application.
Benefits of Ceramic Coating
- Chemical Resistant
- Ceramic coating protects cars from damaging contaminants and harsh chemicals. There are no other technologies that can offer the same guarantee.
- UV Protection
- Silk oxide which is used in sun block, is also used in Ceramic coating. The UV protestant keeps the paint, rubber, leather and plastic from aging and discoloring.
- Super Hydrophobic
- When you talk about surfaces being hydrophobic, you often talk about the water contact angle of the surface. The higher the angle, the less dirt or liquid will attach to the surface.
- Its super hydrophobic effect makes any liquid bead up and roll off the surface, encapsulating dirt and grime.
- Corrosion & Oxidation Resistant
- Ceramic coating protects paint and metal from coming into contact with water and oxygen preventing oxidation and corrosion.
- Extreme Gloss
- The protective glass shield will keep the vehicle looking shiny and new.